1. Derrick J Freeman returns to the show after spending time in jail.
2. Beau Davis is on the show to talk about the documentary he is working on for Derrick’s Victimless Crime Spree
3. Another development in the NATO 3 case out of Chicago
4. A three part video series on Alternative Currencies
On Friday, March 30, I was kidnapped by men calling themselves the State of New Hampshire. My alleged crimes were Resisting Detention and Disobeying an Officer. Today I was released from my caging at the Cheshire County House of Corrections. Thank you to all involved in aiding in my release. I feel fortunate to live among such a supporting community of liberty lovers.
For in-depth analysis of the incident, check out the following sources who covered the story:
1. School Board Elections
2. Homeless on the rise in Cheshire County
3. Ademo Freeman has a video conclusion for his latest arrest by Judge Burke
4. An Adam Kokesh video featuring the Veterans march on D.C.
5. Derrick J Freeman presents a video in regards to outreach at the High School
This post from FreeKeeneTV producer JJ over at FreeKeene.com:
One of our best episodes yet.
On this weeks episode:
1. Bearcat Conclusion
2. Ali Haven’s Editorial on the Bearcat situation
3. Keene residents Pete Eyre and Ademo Freeman on John Stossel’s Illegal Everything show
4. Derrick J Freeman presents a video and commentary about his recent interactions at a Keene area school
5. Adam Kokesh’s The Message of Freedom in One Minute
This episode was recorded live on Monday, March 5, 2012